14th August Day of Pakistan

Assalam o alaikum friends.
How are you all?

I’m here while our national day is coming near on 14th august and my today’s topic is also related to my national day.

So friends today I want to describe some history and circumstances that were held on the occasion of independence of Pak India.
Before I start my topic I want to tell you all the reasons which were occurred and made it curious for everyone to think for independence.
Friends as we all know that there were two nations living in sub continent.
Basic theory which caused Hindus and Muslims to be lived separately is described here.
As we know as a Muslim our living style, way of worship is totally separate than other nations and our culture is also totally different from others so it is hard for us and anyone else nation to live with us.



Another reason for separation was stay of English government. English government was governing in India and neither Hindus nor Muslims were accepting there rules so that they decided that they must have their own country where they can work and worship through their own way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abdul Sattar Edhi

14th August. Pakistani Independence Day